Thursday, May 19, 2011

Elkhorn Flea Market or

Bust!   well, it was a bust.
made labels, priced and boxed up items

we had to take out a little arbor from the backyard and hated to trash it so I thought maybe we could we salvage part of it.  since I was in flea market mode I came up with a little display to hang my vintage tablecloths.  It was a martha stewart arbor that I bought at K-mart after all!  Rick nicely rehabbed it and I was excited to take it to Elkhorn.  

my partner in flea market crime couldn't make it, so Rick offered to go even though he had to work until very late and we would have to get up very early to set-up, what a nice guy.  we got the truck loaded. tested it to make sure it would fit in the garage as there was a good chance for rain.  we must of moved stuff around as when it came time to put it in the garage - screeeeeeeech couldn't fit it in the garage.  had to let it sit outside.   queue rain.  went to bed, queue flu.  never made it.  oh well, next time.         



No comments:

Post a Comment